{animal print and a little sparkle}






Pants Zara, Shoes Zara, Clutch Accessories, Top Amisu, Necklace was a gift, Bracelet Takko.


I have had these pants for a while now but haven't worn them at all.So today I thought to myself that I should do a post with them.I love the color and the fabric of it, and you can wear it day and night for any occasion. Originally I bought it for wearing them to exams, but it is more versatile than that.

Being at college I don't really have a lot of spare time, but when I do I like to watch other fashion blogs and to  post on our. It has become my obsession. I always have been into fashion but lately it has become my hobby.

Tomorrow my university will have the Freshman Ball, realy looking forward to that. I'll be posting the pics very soon!

Have a fashionable day!

Kinga,
XOXO.
 Hope you are having a great week. 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great shoes and bag!

    New post on my blog, visit it and tell me what you think, I'll be happy to read your comment!!!

    XOXO
    Ylenia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Lovely outfit ! I love this jewellery !
    Big kiss from:






    mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Wow! Nice Outfit! Love the Shirt!!

    Please visit my blog.
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere