Back to Uni!






  As summer has past and fall is here and university is upon us, I decided  to do a back to university look post. Here are some looks that I pull together for you, hope you find them useful!
 The first outfit is for those of you who have a bohemian style! I sticked with natural colors and added  burgundy Phillip Lim bag and hat!
 The next outfit is for girly girls, a must have piece for fall is the lace dress, which I added a wool jacket and matching  Christian Lououtin suede pumps.
 The next outfit is for those girls who have a boyish style. I started with the H&m legging added a pop of colour with the red blazer and Valentino bag, and finished it of with a studded loafers.
 The last but certainly not least is the edgy style, where I also sticked with neutral colors and added the crochet skirt in blood orange, paired it with capped toe ankle boots and the animal print and studded bag.
 I am finishing my post with a quote: 'We only live once, but once is enough if we do it right. Live your life with class, dignity, and style so that an exclamation, rather than a question mark signifies it!' by Gary Ryan Blair.


                     Have a great week! Have an amazing academic year! 
XOXO,
Kinga.

You May Also Like

29 comments

  1. I love that Phillip Lim bag! The color is amazing
    Beijos, Ana
    www.anainstyle.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Great post! I love them all....
    Following you now.. ;)

    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. You put together an amazing choice! I like the bohemian and edgy style the most! Great inspiration and back to school outfits!

    xoxo, Joana
    http://colorfulsense.blogspot.be/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Awesome picks. Love all looks!!!
    xo

    If you like we can follow each other :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I realy love the 1 st look !!!! Its just perfect !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. awesome looks love all of them diff to pick one!!

    wana follow each other??

    Pooja k
    www.chicaccessorizer.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Love the four outfits!! But the second is my favourite!! :)
    Great post!!

    xoxo
    Lucia Gallego Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I love them all especially the tomboy!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. You have amazing taste in accessories, great styling here!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. For the tomboys and for the edgy girls... YESSS!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. I so want all of these clothes lol! Love the deep maroons in the first photo, the lovely dress and bag in the second, the pants in the third and the bag in the fourth <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. The bohemian style and Tomboy style are my faves, and so me! Love all the different looks. Enjoy university. ;)

    x carlina
    www.allergictovanilla.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Love the bohemian look!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. I'm bohemian style forsure! great post, check out my blog to win free JBRAND jeans!

    www.adventuresinherstilettos.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Hi dear!
    Love these outfits, so nice!
    My fav the first one
    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. I can't decide what I am...I think I might be a combo of all four! :) Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!!

    

Elle xoxo

    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. These are amazing combinations! I love the bohemian and the tomboy! I'm a total bohemian tomboy! hehe Great styling!


    Kisses
    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Hi darling! I really love all the outfits. I like the tomboys outfit. Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog. A big kiss :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. I'm either a tomboy or girly girl.. Love the looks!

    xoxo
    Grietje

    http://www.secondagenda.be

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. I love all of them! and I want all of them :D good job !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. LOVING this post! Outfits are divine!!! WOW!!!

    Want to follow each other???

    ZARA gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-holic.com/page/16/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. I actually love each of these looks! xx

    www.glittersgold.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere