{ My hair story }

1
Zara (via Zoto.ro) coat
H&M dress and hat
Bershka boots
Orsay bag

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16


     Just because I am wearing grey I won't name this post "50 shades of Grey". That is just so boring, although I cannot wait to see the movie! As soon as the exam period was over I knew I wanted to refresh my hair color, never thought it would be this intense, but I am loving it so so much!
    I get a lot of questions from you guys regarding my hair and I am going to tell you now all you need to know about it. First, I have a wierd habit of changing up the color and the type of dye. Up until this moment I only used Schwarzkopf, and I started this journey with this color. It is a really natural looking, and great product! I always recommend this when people ask me, because I know they don't want a drastical change. Now, I used L'oreal Preference  and I am madly deeply in love with the result. I decided not to go to the hair dresser, so it was a DIY (or should I say DIM since my mum did it?). I know ammonia isn't that good for your hair, but I tried ammonia free dye and it's bullshit. I mean, maybe if you have never dyed your hair, you could try it out, or I've heard so many great things about Lush's henna. Last time I checked they had a ginger-y color also!
     But let's move on to the next thing, this amazing coat! I ordered it from Zoto.ro a romanian outlet site, and I loooove it so much! I placed the ordered and next day or maybe in two days I received the package. So the service is really good, and the other thing I like about it, is that you can actually see the clothes on models, so you have a basic idea of what it will look like. I always have problems with other outlet stores, they only take photos of the product. They must have left the magnetic anti-theft tag by accident because it was the same color as the coat, but I knew I won't return it just because of this minor incident. So I searched for a great tutorial and I took if off all by myself! It was pretty easy thing to do. I would totally recommend this site to all of you guys!  So check this site out, I am sure you can find something for your own taste! Oh, and they have some amazing things on sale!
     And the last thing: Daniel Wellington watches. Another obsession of mine. And if I have to be honest, I like this watch more than the other one we ordered this summer. It's a bit slimmer and so much more classier!!! I could go on and on about this watch!

The team from Daniel Wellington were kind enough to make our lovely readers a discount  of 15% for every purchase, by using the '1501chocolatefashioncoffee' code, you can use it until the 28th of February! 



Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci

You May Also Like

65 comments

  1. Palaria este superba, iar culoare parului iti vine de minune! :)

    Cori from Signature by M&M

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Your new hair looks amazing! I used only ammonia free and I really don't know the difference <3

    Kisses, Saci from Julia | juliahasch.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Your hair is gorgeous! Love the outfit❤️

    http://helloitsjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Great post, lovely photos. Amazing coat.
    Check out my new post
    xoxo
    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Wow, iti sta super cu noua culoare si imi plac mult de tot pozele! <3 :*
    Si tinuta, desigur! :)
    Te pup! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I love, love, love your Hair! You look so fabulous!!!
    Beautiful pictures as always and Look :-)

    Kiss from Swiss,
    Kira

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. You look so chic! I love that hat and your boots. Your hair looks incredible :) Well, it always does...but it really stands out next to these gorgeous gray hues you're wearing.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Wow, parul tau arata asa de furmos si are un luciu superb. Imi plac mult si buclele, sunt curioasa cu ce le-ai facut.
    Si eu am avut astazi postare pe blog cu o tinuta gri si am numita Shades of Gray, chiar nu m-am gandit ca ar putea sa fie plictisitor :D

    Imi place mult si clipul, si eu editez la unul dar e destul de greu mai ales la inceput pana ma prind cu programele de editat video, dar sper sa iasa ok :D

    Te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. mersiii, parul l-am facut cu un ondulator Remington, cred ca se numeste pro spiral curls :) chiar e cam greu cu editatul video-ului, pe noi ne-a ajutat cineva. Dar sunt sigura ca va iesi super videoul tau! cannot wait to see it :)

      Ștergere
  9. beautiful pictures!!! :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. great photos! how fun to be in the snow! I love your hat! fantastic outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. I love this look! Your hair is absolutely breathtaking. So vibrant!
    This is my first time coming across your blog and I just HAD to quit because chocolate, coffee, and fashion are the three things that I love the most. <3

    Enclothed Cognition

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Such beautiful hair!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Nice look and lovely photos. xoxoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. your hair is amazing!!! gorgeous color and great volume!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. interesting about your hair. I dont dye mine at all, i thought about highlights but it wouldnt suit me. Its so healthy looking :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Your hair looks extremely gorgeous! I have the same hat from H&M, and I wear it almost everywhere except my bed!:)

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Wow, ce par superb si ce bucle perfecte! <3
    Pozele au iesit minunat, tinuta iti vine super! ^_^
    Pupici!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. You lookamazing, Saci!!!! Love the new red on your hair and the outfit! The photos are also very, very beautiful!!


    Kisses!! <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Arată demențial părul tău! Îmi place tare mult! Minunată și ținuta!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. What a wonderful winter wonderland photos and you look fabulous in grey with your fire red hair. Lovely video.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. That clutch is very eye catching and pops right out of your outfit. Great winter layers and your hair is absolutely stunning.
    Red Reticule
    Red Reticule Collection
    Red Reticule | YouTube

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. Looking amazing, I love the hair colour, so warm :) In the meanwhile, do you wanna follow each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Have a wonderful weekend! *

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Foarte frumos par ai, buclele sunt divine!!! Tot visez si eu la niste bucle, cred ca o sa raman cu atat... :(
    Paltonul si palaria sunt superbe, iar peisajul de vis... chiar daca nu sunt fan iarna :d
    Pupici!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. mersi Diana! :) daca eu mi-am putut face buclele, cred ca oricine le poate :)) am folosit un ondulator simplu de la Remington.Se numeste pro spiral curls. te pup :)

      Ștergere
  24. Wow, women, you have wonderful hair! Im so jealous! :)
    http://paniolimpu.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. Ganjilgenap prediksi hongkong, prediksi singapore, prediksi sydney, the best
    buyutangka.net prediksi hongkong, prediksi singapore, prediksi sydney, the best
    omzzet prediksi hongkong, prediksi singapore, prediksi sydney, the best

    RăspundețiȘtergere