REVIEW: Bourjois x Rouge Edition Velvet

1-01



Let me start by saying thanks for following us and reading our post! It truly means a lot to us. We've been blogging for nearly 5 years and we still love it. Although it's a lot of work behind it we enjoy it! This year is going to be full of exciting things which we're going to share with you. Hopefully we will start vlogging and making videos for you. If you want to see anything specific, please let us know!

If you would like to read our post in Romanian or Hungarian please let us know, we would translate our posts.

So let's get started with the review! I tried Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in the spring of last year and I've been using it ever since! The collection contains 12 colors, from which we have two: 07 Nude-ist and 10 Don't pink of it!


2-01
3-01



10 Don't pink of it!

     When you first apply it, it has a  buttery texture, after a while it dries and it's like you have nothing on your lips. After it dries it has a velvet finish, like the name would suggest. It's hybrid between a lipstick and a lip stain. I really like it because it doesn't flack off and transfer, it really stays on your lips. It's not hydrating, but that doesn't bother me, if your looking for hydration this is not the product for you. If  you use a balm a few hours before using it's perfect, because it doesn't dry it out after applying it.  
     I suggest removing it with an oil based makeup remover. 

4-01
5-01

07 Nude-ist

     You can buy them online at Aoro or in stores such as: DM, Douglas, Kendra ( In Romania). If you are living in Hungary you can find them in: DM as well, Rossmann and Müller.

6-01

Here are the two swatches: the lighter one is the 10 Don't pink of it! and the corally one is 07 Nude-ist

7-01
rouge-edition-velvet-bourjois


Have you tried any of them? If you have which is your favourite one?

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga

You May Also Like

21 comments

  1. It's on of my favourite lip products. I have it in 3 colours, and Ole Flamingo is my absolute fav!

    Hugs,
    S.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. love it <3


    __________________________
    www.justynapolska.com
    porady stylizacji i makijażu

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. both the colors are so pretty
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautfulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. both colors are so beautiful! wanna try it!
    x, Ivana
    www.ivananatashas.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. oh wow I adore these shades! so pretty! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Gorgeous colours! I love the pink shade!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Preferatele mele sunt Nude-ist si Grand Cru, sunt superbe :D. Am incercat si varianta noua care a aparut anul trecut prin vara, Bourjois Aqua Laque sau ceva de genul, care sincer... e apa de ploaie :)). E atat de apos incat nu ramane nimic pe buze. Cei de la Bourjois au dat lovitura, pentru mine, cu lipstain-urile lor Rouge Edition Velvet. Te pup :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Eu inca nu am incercat Aqua Laque, dar mai vreau nunate din aceasta gama!

      Ștergere
    2. Nici nu merita sa incerci sincer, se simte ca apa pe buze si nu rezista deloc. Bani dati degeaba. In schimb astea merita toti banii :D

      Ștergere
  8. I've heard so many great reviews of this velvet line!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. I have Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet number 03 Hot pepper and 12 beau brun and I love really this mat finish :) visit me I'm talking about soap and glory :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I'm lipstick kind of girl. These looks lovely.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Hello dear! Your blog is fantastic!

    Maybe we could follow each other? If you'd like it please follow me on the both of my blogs :

    NEW POST ---> http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/01/other-girls-vs-me.html

    NEW POST ---> http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/01/14th-episode-got-me-like.html

    And let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!

    Kisses

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. I had one of those lipsticks for a while, and I found it really difficult to get a uniform color, I don´t know why :(
    Thank you for passing by!

    A bit of lemon

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I didn't have any problems with the uniform applying! I found that it was pretty uniform with both of the products!

      Ștergere