Party Outfit

10-o1




Zara jacket, dress & boots
Stradivarius clutch
Fossil watch

9-o1
8-o1
7-o1
6-o1
5-o1
4-o1
3-o1
2-o1
1-o1


     Today's look is a party inspired one! Although I know that Valentine's Day is coming and I should do a post in a pink or red outfit and filled with hearts, I won't. I'm not in the mood and that's that. 
     I'm mainly a black outfit kind of girl with a hint of color. I think that  looks good on me. I paired a leather dress with a kaky green vest and a leather jacket. One can't have enough leather, right? For accessories I added heels, a black clutch and a statement earrings from Rekko design.  I usually don't wear heels for a party, I don't think there practical, but for the sake of the post I put them on.

What's your go to party outfit?

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Frumoasa geaca.
    http://strumfette.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ha! I love your honesty about Valentines day. Why wear red and pink if you don't feel like it? Anyway I am loving the look. Very classy!

    www.souljournersstory.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Very nice ootd!

    _______________________
    www.justynapolska.com
    Fashion & Beauty

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. very cool funky outfit, who says valentines has to be all pink and love hearts!
    Lauren

    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. head to toe perfection!!! love it!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. WOW, ez annyira tetszik nekem, sot igy ebben az osszetetelben hordanam es is!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. You look ready for a nice night out. Such a cute party outfit!


    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I love it! The layering is awesome, the outfit looks really elegant and modern!
    I love the shoes <3

    http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. This is so stylish and well put together. Adore the bag!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. so magic look ; -))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere